Buddy portable heater. 30 gal electric water heater. Rv water heaters propane.
COOL TOUCH SPACE HEATER - BEST TANKLESS WATER HEATER REVIEWS.
Cool Touch Space Heater
- A self-contained appliance, usually electric, for heating an enclosed room
- heater consisting of a self-contained (usually portable) unit to warm a room
- A space heater is a self contained device for heating an enclosed area. . Space heating is generally employed to warm a small space, and is usually held in contrast with central heating, which warms many connected spaces at once.
- Space Heater is the fifth album by Reverend Horton Heat, released by Interscope Records in March 1998. It charted on the Billboard 200, reaching number 187. Pride of San Jacinto appears in the videogame Hot Wheels Turbo Racing.
- Cool Touch is a 1990 album, recorded by the English singer-songwriter, Leo Sayer. It was only released in the United Kingdom, Australia and Germany. It was his first album release since 1983's Have You Ever Been in Love.
Tornado Warning in a Meat Cooler
Saturday night Kim, Jake and I went to Charlie's for some pizza.
It was raining and thundering, so I checked wunderground on my iPhone, and it said there was a tornado watch in effect. No biggie, we have a tornado watch like every 3 days around here it seems. I checked radar and it looked bad over in Morrilton, but not here in Searcy, at least an hour away.
We still needed to pick up a few groceries (Bad weather coming? Get to the grocery store!) so we figured we had enough time to go to Harp's (new grocery store in town). Right as we were almost done shopping - just needed to pick up some bread - when the tornado sirens turned on and employees came down the aisle and told us to get in the back of the store.
At the back of the store, there was about 25 or 30 of us and they herded us into the meat cooler next to the butcher. It was cold, but, thankfully, clean (I guess we can trust the meat there :-))
Everyone except Jake got a butcher coat. He screamed when they tried to drape one on him from behind, so he spent most of the time holding on to me. He is a little space heater, so I wasn't too worried anyway.
It was a little creepy when they closed the door on us, because you immediately wonder: can we open this from the inside? And if so, what is going to keep the door from swinging open when the tornado hits? Will anyone let us out? The only answer I could figure is that the door can open from the inside, but I didn't see how you could lock the door. Also, on both sides, there was all kinds of large cuts of meat wrapped, ready waiting to be butchered.
There was zero cell phone reception in there and that didn't help with the tension. Many of the people in the cooler were separate from their local families and they couldn't know how they were doing. We were smiling because, I guess, we were together and we were in a meat cooler.
We spent about 10 to 15 minutes in there before they let us out, we got our bread and went home. No tornado actually touched down in Searcy, but about 10 miles out of town they saw a funnel cloud in the sky and that is what triggered the warning. We were lucky.
I will continue to post images of serenity and cold until the heat warning lifts... Yesterday the heat index reached 110F or 44C. Everyone is checking on friends and the elderly to ensure their safety...
electric radiant garage heaters
radiant heater covers
solexx sb vented greenhouse heater
heater core problems symptoms
low energy panel heaters
propane engine heater
brant radiant heaters
mirage patio heater
halogen heater running costs
cheap kerosene heaters